Welcome to the world of infinite opportunities to enlighten excellence in your ward. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations affiliates DYD World School as ICSE.
Admissions are now open for the Academic Year 2020-2021 from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
D.Y.D. World School is a single division school and the maximum intake capacity of each class is 40 students off which:-
- Sports Quota reserves 5% seats.
- Performing Arts Quota reserves 5% seats.
- Extraordinary Academics Quota reserves 5% seats.
- Wards of parents having transferable jobs reserve 5% seats.
- In addition, RTE ACT 2009 reserves 25% at entry level only (i.e. Grade 1.)
- The D.Y.D World School reserves the right to admission to the school.
If for any reason the reserved seats remain vacant, the school management holds complete discretion on whether seat goes vacant or not. Admissions will be given strictly on a merit basis. Attempt to gain admission via unconstitutional means would result in permanent blacklisting.
The child seeking admission for Grade 1 should complete 6 years of his age on or before 31st July.
Admission Procedure (Other Than RTE Admissions)
Parents should collect preliminary information form from the school office. Duly filled form along with following documents should be submitted in the school office on or before 20th November-
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of the child.
- Photocopy of final results for last three years.
- Photocopy of the certificates showing the merit acclaimed in various sports events at Ward/Zone/District/State/National Level (if applicable).
- Photocopy of the certificates issued for successfully passing Gandhrav Kala Mahavidyalaya Certification Examinations (if applicable).
- Photocopy of the certificates showing the merit acclaimed at various competitive examinations (if applicable).
- Photocopy of the transfer order issued by the competent authority(if applicable).
School authorities will scrutinize the duly filled form submitted by the parent. The authority then schedules a rendezvous session for the family ( candidate, mother, and father). The school informs the parents about the same.
The family has to attend the scheduled session with the authorities. If the family is unable to attend the scheduled session without informing the school authorities, it asserts the parent is not interested. Their name is removed from the list. And the same seat is allotted to the next parent on a waiting list.
The parent who misses out on rendezvous session and his name is canceled, can be allotted a new slot for the session on the request of parent only if the seat is vacant.
Procedure For Admission Under RTE Act
Admission under RTE act is applicable only for entry-level grade i.e. Grade 1 only. For seeking admission under the RTE act please check the concerned government website.
Admissions are now open for the Academic Year 2020-21.